May 1, 2007

Bangalore (Budding) Entrepreneur's group

I guess this is one of the most widely covered topics on my blog and regular readers of my blog would feel that this post is repetitive(but at the end of the post your feeling would be different).As we know for each and every phase(be it your job or your venture),networking is needed,right from the time the idea comes to your mind till the time you launch your idea.Initially,you need people with whom you can share your idea ,than you need people to work with you on your idea and once your idea kick starts,you need people to take your idea(company) to a greater height smile

Keeping these factors in mind,I came up with the following posts
Wanted (Un)like minded soulmates
LinkedIn group for budding Entrepreneurs
From Ideas to Execution

The response was not as per the expectations and I started to Google around such groups that exist in Bangalore.I came across Bangalore Entrepreneur Meetup chapter which has around 143 members but there is very less activity which happens in the group cry As I have mentioned before,we need a platform for people to express their views and ideas and after giving it some thought,I have created a google group BangaloreBuddingEntrepreneurs , which is open to all people who aspire to be Entrepreneurs or who are Entrepreneurs.

I also have my own selfish motive to create this group:"Due to my shy nature,sometimes it becomes very difficult to express my views(since I don't know where I should express).The other reason is when you express it in front of wrong person,you would be criticized or ridiculed and this often happens with me"

So,I invite people to join the Bangalore Budding Entrepreneurs group and I would request you to link this post on your blog to spread the word about the group and help more people experience their FREEDOM OF SPEECH and FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION(of IDEAS) biggrin

Suggestions and criticism is most welcome(and is highly recommended).

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 9, 2007, 10:57:00 PM , Blogger Piyush said...

Alright. I'll definitely link this post to my blog as suggested.

 
At Aug 17, 2007, 3:34:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Himanshu

VITTBI (VIT-Technology Business Incubator) at Vellore, Tamil Nadu provides concept to budding entreprenurs

visit www.vittbi.com for more details.

A.Balachandran

 
At Dec 6, 2007, 9:27:00 AM , Blogger shivadeep said...

hi,

This is shivadeep from mysore, I ma interested in joining.

Do let me know if and up coming events on entrepreneurship.

my mail id is: ultimatecompassion@gmail.com

 
At Dec 30, 2007, 6:42:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's an interesting idea to form such a group to organise and achieve something productive. Any specific ideas ...? How could we initiate & move forward? In what ways could we be helpful to each other in this endeavour?

 
At Apr 26, 2008, 6:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Himanshu,

I am the current organizer of Bangalore Meetup. I can understand your feedback on this Meetup.

However, there has been a substantial changes in this meetup since the last 3 months. For one, we do have regular meeting, then we have quite some participation ( even from successful entrepreneurs).

So, if possible, drop down for sometime for the next meeting and I am sure you will gain a lot in terms of exchanging ideas and business networking.

Ciao

 
At Apr 26, 2008, 11:39:00 AM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hey,
@Asif:
Thanks very much for the comment.Would definitely try my best to come for the meetup when I am in Bangalore.I am currently involved in an Entrepreneurial startup as one of the co-founders of the startup.

-Himanshu Sheth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home