April 12, 2007

Wanted (Un)like minded soulmates

To start with,I would like to confess that I am going through a rough patch in my life and I have thought a lot,before posting this one on my blog rolleyes.After reading and writing so many things on Entrepreneurship,time has come to do something.

In my honest opinion,this time would be the best to start working on my idea since,it would help me fight against situations that would be worse than what I am in right now.

About my startup idea:
Though,I come from a semiconductors background,my startup idea lies in Web 2.0 space.It is a unique idea which just came out of a small problem faced by us(myself and my friend Ajay,who would also be a part of the venture).Well,I cannot reveal the idea here but would directly mention the main intention to post this on my blog.

a. As you might have noticed,I have mentioned "(un)like minded"(no it is not a typing mistake) since,I would prefer to build a team of people(with different qualities and specialties.Unlike minded people would result in heated discussions which would result in better results.This would help in more output as well as generation of newer ideas biggrin
b. The idea would be implemented in phases and initially, Saturdays & Sundays would be used for this purpose.Once,it picks up well,we would go for further expansion plans.
c. Young enthusiastic marketing guys would also be required especially during the pickup phase.
d. Guys working on technologies like PHP,MySQL,SEO etc would be very much needed for the implementation.

If you feel motivated/interested,than do drop a mail at himanshu.sheth@gmail.com or just leave your message in the comments section.

So,with the creation of a startup idea,there comes a new phase of recruitment called as "Blog E-Recruitment" biggrin

Note: Once the team is formed, it should be ensured that the confidentiality of the idea is not revealed.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At Apr 12, 2007, 12:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goethe's couplet: Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

All the best.

 
At Apr 12, 2007, 4:07:00 PM , Blogger Curious MInd said...

So finaly you got started!!!!!

I was expecting this ....

Anyway I am sure you have all what it take to be a successful entrepreneur.

My best wishs to you and your venture..

keep rocking!!!!!!!!

 
At Apr 13, 2007, 11:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Himsnahu,

Best Luck for your all dream:-)

 
At Apr 13, 2007, 5:45:00 PM , Blogger jal said...

Hey yaar!!!
cool that you re taking the next step ahead...
ok... i would be happy to be associated with your startup, maybe for business development and stuff..
do keep me posted...

 
At Apr 13, 2007, 11:31:00 PM , Blogger Purnank Harjivanbhai Ghumalia said...

Hi Himanshu,

First of all a very best of luck for the great idea.

But I have few comments on your thought.

1) Don't forget the thin line between UNLIKE and OPPOSITE

The (Un)like minds would result into a CMP (Common Minimum Programme), very similar to the one found in our government. Having said that, I admit that, There can not be two swords in one sheath.

The bottom line would be, have "similar" minded people, if not "same" minded people. The "GOAL" of the group should be at the same point.


2) Web 2.0 or Web 3.0!

Most of the "technical" things from Web 2.0 were already present since very long. But then what has changed is "the subscriber base". It is the number of active people that matters here more in Web 2.0.

I doubt weather we are late to plunge in for Web 2.0, or just make Web 2.0 as platform and be just there when Web 3.0 arrives?

I assume your secret thought does cover Web 3.0.

3) PHP,MySQL,SEO,etc.

My dear friend, web front ends have been there since very long. PHP,MySQL can take you there but both of them can not really give what users really want now. Don't forget AJAX.

Today everything that matters is the [AU]I (AI and UI).
You can learn technology within weeks, but then, it needs a lot to put in the intelligence into the machine.

In this cut throat competition, the technological advantage can only leverage the growth!!!

 
At Apr 14, 2007, 4:20:00 AM , Blogger alok said...

Good Luck & All the best.

I would love to associate, lets have some session on this before making any further action plans. And I am totally agreed with Purnank, things have to direct at right time and in this changing technology, approach need be dynamic. Let us start polishing all the require areas :)

Thanks

 
At Apr 25, 2007, 1:59:00 AM , Blogger Seshu Karthick said...

Hey Himanshu... Good to learn that you took your first steps in becoming an entrepreneur. The initial stuff is sure time-consuming... and this post reminds me on how many days/weeks I spent in establishing the framework for my upcoming web2.0 product. I am sure it is worth the effort.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home