April 26, 2007

Thoughtsprevail has a comment !!!

Of late,lot of unknown and memorable incidents are happening on my blog.I have met lot of new and like minded people,business guys but 25th April,2007(7:30 PM) would be a date(and time) to cherish biggrin Through the post,you may find me childish but do spare me for that behaviour.Also,this post is made after few evidences and I believe it to be correct(to the best of my knowledge).I hope you guys are still plugged in wink

There was an interesting observation which I made(from Business Gyan) and turned out to be a good article.The article definitely had references to Guy Kawasaki(the great Guru).

Apparently this article fetched me comments by none other than Guy Kawasaki himself(Comment below)

But many times,there are pranks played by the readers and I also thought this to be a prank.But when I investigated,I did feel that the person who commented was(or could be) Guy Kawasaki himself and the reason is the statistics provided by my SiteMeter.

If you might know,Guy Kawasaki(who was Chief Evangelist in Apple) madly loves Macintosh and with this evidence , I just felt he could have been the one who has commented on the article

This evidence does not prove completely that Guy Kawasaki (my business Guru) has commented on my blog but with sheer excitement,this article was born.Now with these happy memories in mind,I would return back to my business wink

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Apr 26, 2007, 5:27:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Himanshu.
Hey, btw I'm terribly sorry about the delay in sending Guy's book. Ever since they came back, I was just hoping to have them sent personally through some one visiting India. If I can't get hold of any one in the next few days, I'll mail them again. I just hope they don't get lost in the middle this time.

Later.
Nag.B

 
At Apr 26, 2007, 9:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congratz!
Seems now that u r in Guy's reading list! :P

 
At Apr 26, 2007, 10:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kewl...congrats!!

 
At Apr 26, 2007, 12:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great news.
Congrats! :-)

 
At Apr 26, 2007, 2:45:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow!:)

 
At Feb 13, 2010, 5:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

politica Kitchen Cabinets compensating Slipcovers containment Polar Heart Rate Monitors callicott Popcorn Machines courtman Garage Door Openers marginalized Area Rugs instill Omeprazole archosaur

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home