August 29, 2007

After Technorati #1 , time for Blogger - Opera pair ...

Few days back, I had posted about ThoughtsPrevail being ranked #1 on Technorati surprised Hold on, don't be surprised since, this was just a minor hiccup from Technorati side....

Now it seems some things come naturally to me and everytime when I start blogging,I find something unusual wink !!! This time around it was Blogger in association with Opera browser that blanked out all my Icons cry

So next time around,you have something to test in an unusual way , do drop me a mail lol Time to switch back to normal & conventional way of blogging !!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Dec 22, 2022, 3:02:00 PM , Anonymous York Office Cleaning said...

Great reaad thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home