April 17, 2007

2K Bloggers - Face of the blogosphere

For guys who have been in the blogosphere,would have definitely seen 2kBloggers.So,if you feel that already there are many guys aware about it,than why does this post appear on my blog.To get the answer,keep on reading......There are several reasons for this post since, this post focuses more on what exactly is 2K Bloggers forum and why should bloggers contribute to the 2000 bloggers forum.

What is 2K Bloggers?


Why join 2K Bloggers forum?
As Chinoy Ray points out "2K Forum is an excellent place to meet 1999 bloggers" and I won't repeat what he has already communicated in his post biggrin

How can 2K Bloggers forum help your blog?
First of all,let me see where am I in the 2K forum wink


One of the main advantage of joining the 2K Blogger's forum is that it helps in getting some more recognization in the global scene of Blogosphere.Above all,it really helped my blog move up by 8000 in the Technorati rankings lol Nearly 5 new blogs linked to my blog after I had my profile on this forum

So go ahead and join the 2000 bloggers forum

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Apr 18, 2007, 4:57:00 AM , Blogger Piyush said...

People might know about it. I din't.

I've added myself to 2KBlogger. Courtesy you ;).

 
At Apr 18, 2007, 5:37:00 PM , Blogger barbi bharadwaj said...

i feel that this is a good medium. i added myself too. but it seems somebody behind the back is getting posts and more like web2.0 page and earning for free. wats your say?

btw, i cam e to know you attended barcamp. i was there too. missed you out.

neway, ll meet in the next camp.

 
At Dec 12, 2009, 7:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should email my girlfriend about your post.

 
At Feb 21, 2010, 10:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

итак: отлично... а82ч

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home