July 29, 2007

Blogo(diction) ... Are you (also) the one?

After a busy Collective schedule at the BarCamp Bangalore4 (about which there would be a brief article tomorrow) , there were many surprises (for me) that were seen in BCB4 as compared to other BCB's.

The biggest surprise to me was many people knew me because of my blog and were very happy to see me as ThoughtsPrevail lol Looking at the frequency of the posts, few people(with whom I interacted) felt that I am a FULL TIME BLOGGER !!! I had one answer that "Blogging is like the holy relation of marriage,where the blog and the author(of the blog) should lead a happy married life wink. This means that if you take blogging very seriously and passionately,you get addicted to it and you would never know when you become a Blog Addict !!! I would definitely add myself in the list of Blog Addicts since,the first thing which comes to my mind in the morning is what would be my new blog article...

Just came across an interesting article on "Blogger's Blog" that has a list of 5 questions and if you answer 3 of them in affrimation,that you can proudly consider yourself a Blog Addict exclaim
  1. You have more blog friends than 'real life' friends. YES
  2. You're blogging in your head before you fall asleep. YES
  3. Your out of town husband and you converse in your blog's comments. NA
  4. You tell your friends and family things like, "I'll ping you and you ping me back," or "Okay, I want to trackback on your last comment..." NO
  5. You blog in your head an event that's happening at that very moment! YES
Hurray, ThoughtsPrevail is an effort of a Blog Addict !!! To add one more feather to your cap,you can also check out Blue Blooded Blogging , which touches on the passion of Blogging and says:

"Blue-Blooded Blogger" is not just about the addiction, but more on the passion and love for blogging and everything related to it.You can have a look at this new terminology called Blue Blooded Blogging here.

In a nutshell,as a blogger I am a Blog Addict as a well as a "Blue Blooded Blogger"
You can download the BBB badge from here.So,Try out,if you are one of the addicts in the Blogosphere and also spread this addiction message to others in the Blogosphere !!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Jul 30, 2007, 11:17:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The new aristocracy.. Blue blooded bloggers!

 
At Jul 31, 2007, 1:22:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The BarCamp was fun, wasn't it :-) Hope you had a good time too. Nice video up on mutiny, we had fun shooting it :-)

 
At Jul 31, 2007, 11:33:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi himanshu

its nice to see your blog. i got to know more about you through a friend of mine. i ve seen you many many times at the ulsoor office campus, perhaps we've even brushed against each other a few times at the new campus. better late than never. I'm Srikanth Eswaran, who just am out of the firm you work with after today :)

will interact with you more in the coming days.

 
At Aug 1, 2007, 3:00:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
@Ramjee: Yes,new terminology :)

@Sandy: Thanks guys for the video you made me look like a celebrity :) Video is good !!!

@Srikanth:
Thanks for visiting my blog.I look forward to meet you :)

-Himanshu Sheth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home