May 28, 2007

Comic side of blogosphere...

Was just checking Amit Ranjan's blog and came across a slide , which shows the funny side of blogging biggrin The presentation touches the different aspects of blogging and my favourite slide is Slide#6 , which is given below:

As per my understanding,this slide suggests : "Blogging is an addiction and this is what suggests the same.After marriage if you cannot blog(which is , if you are short of ideas) than you can have kids…"

Check out the funny presentation below:





Which is your favourite slide?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2007, 11:23:00 AM , Blogger Payal Shah said...

Hi Himanshu!
Thanks for your comment. I will be posting more regularly on my work. I also blog at http://payalshah82.blogspot.com and www.workplacelife.in.

The blog cartoons are really funny. I'll add you to my blog list. See you at the next BarCamp!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home