May 21, 2007

India Blogs 1.0

Amit Agarwal,the geek blogger from India has compiled a list "India Blogs 1.0 - The Most Widely Read Indian Bloggers" and was elated to see my name featured in the list as well biggrin

However,there is no section for "Entrepreneurship & Startups" , which is where I would have preferred my blog to be featured.Anyways,those days are not far enough!!!
I could also notice my fellow bloggers - Ashish,Vibhash, Abhishek, Mayank,Rishi, Ramanathan, Madhur , Gautam Ghosh , Ranjan in the list....Keep doing the great work guys.

You can find the list of the blogs here

Thanks Amit for noticing my blog.Also,watch that space for some pretty informative blogs in the list.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 22, 2007, 2:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is that list?

 
At May 22, 2007, 4:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Amit took that list from India blogs. I guess you are registered there.

 
At May 23, 2007, 9:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
@Thej:Thanks for pointing out the mistake.I have added the blog link as well.
@Nirmal:I am not registered on IndiaBlogs.This is purely what Amit Agarwal has chosen for IndiaBlogs.

-Himanshu

 
At Jan 3, 2010, 2:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At Jan 13, 2010, 9:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to seek revolutionary stuff. Currently I am fabricating my hold solar panels. I'm doing it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly brilliant website that explains how to build pv panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I'd really value it, cauze I really like solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home