April 5, 2007

April 6th-8th,Megabucks at IIT Kanpur

There is a good news followed by a slight bad news.The good news is , myself and Ashwin are representing Startups in India at Megabucks(IIT Kanpur).Well,we are planning to give a small presentation on the following:
a. Blogging and its impact on Business
b. Blogging an effective way of marketing
c. Startups in general(this would also include interviews from some of the Entrepreneurs whom we have met during the course of our journey)

Yes,I know it is all in one(but it would work) and we are planning to follow Guy Kawasaki's 10-20-30 rule for our presentation.

Now the bad news is I won't be able to blog might for the next two days since, I would be busy in the event.

My takeaway from the event would be meeting new tech enthusiasts,entrepreneurs and yes,not to forget the VC's , without whom business would never have been possible.

I wish myself(and Ashwin) "all the best"(I know I am being childish) and hope to reach Kanpur and make this event a very fruitful event for my entrepreneurial career.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Apr 5, 2007, 5:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Luck:-)

 
At Apr 5, 2007, 6:09:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hey best of luck!
awaiting blogs of the exp u hv there...

 
At Apr 5, 2007, 6:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best of luck dude:)

 
At Apr 6, 2007, 11:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Himanshu/Ashwin -- Thanks to you both for representing Startups.in/India . Here's wishing you both a wonderful trip and a memorable experience @ IIT.

 
At Apr 7, 2007, 12:38:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
@Hiral:Thanks very much for the wishes
@Upasna:Thanks so much.Definitely would update regarding the visit ;-)
@Vibhash:Thanks dude.
@Nag.b:It is all my pleasure.I hope to have a good experience at IITK.

-Himanshu

 
At May 23, 2007, 1:06:00 PM , Blogger Ram Vemuri said...

Hi Himanshu, I heard of this event. Good luck. I am a 95 batch IITM grad. Really happy to see all this entrepreneurship activity. I wanted to draw your attention to my startup - http://www.bravisa.com. Monetizing blogs is hugely important. We are allowing anyone to become an online retailer and enjoy amazon-like profits but with the ease of use of AdSense. You place products instead of ads, make bucks instead of pennies. Check it out and let me know what you think. Would love to hear your candid comments. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home