January 22, 2007

Blogging means value

One of my colleague Kishore Bangalore asked me "Why do I blog?".He had an impression that blogging means a way of passing time. He is just an ocassional blogger whereas I am a very seasoned blogger.I definitely agree to what he has said but the important aspect is "What is blog meant for?" and I came up with my Previous article about blogging for a meaning.

When I created my LinkedIn account, I was finding it hard to get some contacts and one fine day I received a mail from an unknown person(who is a Program Manager in Denmark) asking me for a connection.
This really excited me and I understood that MEANINGFUL blogging does create a lot of value.

Now, coming back to business, imagine people getting paid for blogging.I was chatting with my friend Alok when he gave me the information about Ibibo. Ibibo is just an example to show how blogging makes a difference.

To summarize, I am very optimistic about the waves that blogs have created and this is just the start to a new blogging era!!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Jan 23, 2007, 9:25:00 AM , Blogger shivp said...

Hi Himanshu,
Thanks for your comments on my blog..We'll definitely catch up in Bangalore sometime...

 
At Jan 23, 2007, 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Shiv,
Definitely would give you a call and would also be interested in knowing about your startup

-Himanshu

 
At Jan 24, 2007, 12:54:00 AM , Blogger Nachiket Pandya said...

Good one himanshu...I am a new born blogger. Ihave a lot to learn from you.

 
At Jan 24, 2007, 1:46:00 AM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Nachiket,
Thanks for landing up to my blog and reading this article of mine.

You can see more of these on my blog.

"A new born blogger becomes an addicted blogger in no time :-)"

-Himanshu

 
At Jan 24, 2007, 11:40:00 PM , Blogger alok said...

"Values" come with the effort and time one has spend to get it.

And certainly you are making the effort and spending time in Blogger ...

Here it goes; I can find the "Value" in it :)

Cheers !!
Alok

 
At Jan 25, 2007, 12:28:00 AM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Alok,
Yes you are right.Time is an investment and with time,we gain more experinece.

As Nachiket has pointed out in his comment "It is true that Blogging is also such field where with exposure comes more experience"

-Himanshu

 
At Jan 25, 2007, 8:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see all these comments...it's really an achievement...keep it up:-)

Hiral Shah

 
At Jan 26, 2007, 12:06:00 AM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Hiral,
Thanks very much...I am also happy but there is a long way to go.

I see lots of hurdles in that journey

-Himanshu

 
At Dec 12, 2009, 5:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://hemynefed.arcadepages.com/gapalo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home