January 4, 2007

Blog Marketing book

Was on a Christmas vacation from 22nd December,2006-2nd January,2007.Thoroughly enjoyed staying in Mumbai with my parents :-)

One thing which I could not do was to meet Mr Siddharth Basu and to see the new Kaun Banega Crorepati.However,I can let go this much.

Also,purchased quite a few interesting books and the one of the books which I purchased is "Blog Marketing by Jeremy Wright" and believe me it is very interesting.It focusses on How people have become serious about blogging , How corporates are affected by this blog wave and last but not the least, "How a corporate can expand its business by marketing through Blogs"

Will upload all the important learnings from the book on my blog but you will have to wait for some time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Dec 12, 2009, 12:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... really like this thoughts..

 
At Feb 21, 2010, 5:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

и всё эе: мне понравилось... а82ч

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home