December 3, 2006

Bar Camp Day 2 Lunch Break : An Interesting Conversation

(Sorry for this Non-Technical Stuff on my blog...But do read this one)

Was just reading some technical stuff along with some blogging(as usual).Suddenly a senior person named "Hari" asked me "whether I work in Thoughtworks and my answer was no.He asked me about my job and stuff like that.

I told him about my work and he was pretty much impressed about it.He asked me "Whether I was there in this field since the beginning".Since he was not feeling bored,I asked him "Should I tell how I landed up Bangalore and my background".

I told him about film city and the work that I did there in game shows.Told him about Siddarth Basu and what a great director he is.I also told him about my dreams and how I want to progress in life,my dreams and desires.

I also told him that few years down the line "I want to direct a movie which would be on my life with a slight twist"(This is required if you want to get a reasonable audience).

I told him about my love for Blogging,Software,Building a venture and at the same time,script my life in a movie"

He was pretty impressed and congratulate me "Wishing me all the best for my Career , Venture and also my own movie"

I hope that this way "A Network is created and I get mature audience to my blog as well as my movie( when it comes in the future -:) )

(My Inital Video would be uploaded on youtube....Look forward to see more visitors there)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Dec 4, 2006, 9:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, himanshu, good to know about your conversation, i already now know about this. one question from this conversation: you worked with film city? who is siddharth basu?

 
At Dec 5, 2006, 2:23:00 PM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Hiral,
Thanks for your time.Siddarth Basu is the person who directed Kaun Bangega Crorepati coz of which Star TV regained its top spot.

He is one of the director's whom i admire a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home