June 9, 2007

Podworks Day 1: Talk on Blogging and Podcasting through Wordpress

Reporting live from PodWorks and tried my hands on blogging at around 3:30 PM and yes,I am tired after a small presentation on "Blogging tips for Blogging and Podcasting".My team involved Vibhash and Sridhar and since,I don't blog for money,I focussed on business side of blogging and guess the presentation turned out to be decent one biggrin



The presentation was made in around 20 minutes and the experience to speak in front of 150 people was quite amazing wink Enough of my bla..bla...the current presentation is by the Nautanki.tv CEO who speaks on "How to make money through blogging and podcasting"

AdBright,Google Ads are some of the things that he tried to stress upon.A pretty decent talk but rest of the sessions was on some of the basic fundas of Podcasting!!!

More will update later and would head to the Beach Party biggrin

More coverage:
iLan covers Podworks Day-1 here and Day-2 here

Photos of the event can be found here

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Jun 11, 2007, 10:51:00 PM , Blogger Paras Shah said...

Where can I find video or audio clip of ur presentation?

 
At Jun 13, 2007, 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Ilan said...

Ur presentation was kool and just visited ur blog. It really proved to be packed with the content.

In my blog, I tried my level best to summarize wht happend in podworks.in

 
At Jun 14, 2007, 12:55:00 AM , Blogger alok said...

Yeah a good show, I enjoyed the entire event :)

 
At Jun 18, 2007, 1:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
@Paras:Would upload the audio on youtube and would keep you informed on the same.
@iLan:That's nice,you found our presentation interesting.Though,I was a bit nervous but many people found it nice :)
@Alok:That's good you enjoyed the event.

-Himanshu

 
At Feb 24, 2008, 1:51:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey I heared this nautanki.tv is all a "set up"........my friend runs a internet consulting firm and he recruited a girl for nautanki.tv...apparently the girl was pregnant
and the guys of nautanki.tv knew that she was pregnant. Till 3 months they made the girl work~~~every thing was going perfectly fine...but when it came to paying my friend
(who actually recruited her) they said that we are firing that girl since she is very inefficient. They didnt pay my friend a single penny. Such a thing is completely totally unacceptable.
How can CEO be so insensitive????? This is such an unethical firm.....I hope people stay away from it~~~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home