February 10, 2007

Google Tech talk in Bangalore

I just thought that so many events are happening in Bangalore and Chennai , so it would be difficult for many people to keep track of it.Specially,if the event pertains to my love "Google" it had to be on my blog ;-)

An interesting "Google Tech Talk" on 21st February,2007.The highlight would be on "Past,Present and Future of the Internet".The details of the event can be found on My Upcoming Events.Seen below is a snapshot of the event details.

Google Tech Talk in Bangalore on 21st February,2007

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Feb 11, 2007, 11:39:00 PM , Blogger alok said...

Hey, that's a good piece of information.

keep blogging !!
Alok

 
At Feb 19, 2007, 6:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry if I missed something before my nose - but at what time would this be?

 
At Feb 19, 2007, 6:49:00 PM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hey AnotherCoder,
This is at 5:30 PM and would be for 2 hours.Be fast in registering for the event.It is on 21st February,2007

-Himanshu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home