December 16, 2006

A small stint with Mr Siddharth Basu of KBC fame

While in Mumbai,I used to work for a company that used to make softwares for the TV game shows.I had a chance to work with Siddharth Basu , led Synergy Communications.On thing which I should say about Mr Basu is he is not only a great quiz master but also a great director.He is a very punctual and a hard working person.But as we know,a great company cannot be built on the shoulders of a single person.Yes,he has a great team in Mumbai as well as in New Delhi.

Below,I am with Mr Basu at Studio#7 in Film City,Mumbai(this is around 3.8 years back...but a great memory).This is during the shoot of Kamzor Kadi Kaun(the Indian adaptation of "The weakest link").

The team of Synergy Communications,Mumbai.Along with Mr Basu,there is Karun Prabhakaran(Head of Productions for Synergy Communications),3rd from left.

Due to this small stint of around 1.5 years in Fim City,Mumbai got my interest in this liv field of Game shows and also in movies.Let me see if this dream comes true for me!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Dec 18, 2006, 9:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, thats really refershing ...

 
At Dec 18, 2006, 9:53:00 PM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Alok,
Yes it is refreshing since,I still remember the days when i used to see the jimmy jib camera coming down when Neena Gupta used to say "Aye dhekte hai kaun hai inmese Kamzor Kadi"?

 
At Jan 27, 2007, 10:23:00 PM , Blogger Paras Shah said...

Interesting post.
By the way You r majbut kadi.

cheers.

 
At Jan 27, 2007, 11:54:00 PM , Blogger Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi Paras,
Thanks for your time.Yes,I always thought that I am a majbut kadi and would always be a majbut kadii

Do check out this blog for more!!!

-Himanshu

 
At Feb 4, 2007, 8:08:00 AM , Blogger meetu said...

Hey Himanshu,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

A visit to Studio 7 must have been an awesome experience. You should write more about your time spent there.

Here's wishing you many such experiences!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home